Sunday, October 17, 2010

Two Fashionable People...

This girls name is Brezy.  She is 24 years old and goes to Saddleback College and has a fun spirit.  I love how she can wear overalls and not look like a clown.  She has fun with her clothes and doesn't take it too seriously.  You cant really tell, but her overalls are corduroy and thats coming back.  I found it fashionable that she has her own style. 

This ladies name is Christina.  She is a stay-at-home mom.  When I asked if I could take a picture of her she was flattered.  I love how simple her style is, yet trendy.  I love how she showcases one piece of clothing or accessory make the outfit. For example the necklace, it was a simple add, but in my opinion made the outfit more trendy, the boots helped too!  Overall I loved the outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment