Sunday, September 12, 2010

Furniture



FUTONS


  Two of the best inventions in life are the bed and the couch!  If you put those together you get the Futon, which in my opinion is the ultimate invention ever!  I love the futon because you can use it as a couch while watching television and a bed for sleeping after you are done watching television.  Its beyond brilliant, and I have not even got started on some of the styles you can get.  One can get it plain with the same color all around or you can trick out your futon and make it all stylish.  I prefer the chic white one, like the one below.  Whichever one you choose, make sure that it is you! And I didn't even mention how much you can save!  For those college students who live in a small space or just don't have enough money to get a couch and a bed, you can just get a futon, they are very cheap and comfy!!


apartmenttherapy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment